Office of Accessibility and ADA
Our work touches every aspect of campus:
- Workplace accommodations promote faculty and staff productivity, retention and recruitment.
- Education and training increases awareness of disability as an essential component of diversity and Mizzou’s Inclusive Excellence Framework.
- Increasing physical accessibility of campus facilities promotes belonging, usability, and independence for students, faculty and staff with disabilities.
- Increasing digital accessibility provides equal opportunity and usability of our digital campus for people with disabilities.
- Customized guidance on the ADA helps Mizzou maintain its commitment to accessibility.
- Event accessibility ensures equal access for people with disabilities on campus and in the Columbia community as a whole.